Fixed Assets Disposal

ingoseptikom

When I doing Disposal of FA. this action doing transactions only AA ledger in the General Book(f0911) not in XA. but in FA module (f1202)it made transactions in all ledger(AA, CA, XA).
How I can improve this problem. I want to do transactions in XA ledger also in the f0911

Re: Fixed Assets depresiation

I wrote previous post with mistake. I have problem not with disposals, I have problem with depreciation. Problem is same what I posted previous post. sorry for mistake.

You have described the standard way JDE handles depreciation. It writes journal entries to the AA ledger, but other (Tax) ledgers are updated directly without F0911 supporting details.

yes, but where can I described and what, in order to give transactions in other ledgers also?

I just ran depreciation for my A2 LT assets - they are set up with A2 depreciation methods and they created A2 JE's. Have you done the FA LT set up for your LT's that you want to create entries for? Under LT Master set up - pick your LT then Row exit to FA LT rules and make sure that it has a 1 to create GL transactions

Back