F4114 Edit Line Truncates Location

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
When we try to issue an item from a warehouse, after selecting the location, the location truncates to 'Aisle' only. So it rises the following errors
'Item Location not found' Error ID 3259 , 'No Records Meet Search Criteria' Error ID 0424.

I debugged the code and found the location is being truncated after F4114 Edit Line. As I am not that much into C code, can somebody guess what the issue will be.
Also, I checked other items for the warehouse. Those are working fine.

Scenario:
Code:
Code:
Location after F4114 Edit Line: R124-, (lot ZZ-1245)

Hi ,

From BSFN perspective, "F4114 Edit Line" is internally calling XT4111Z1(F4111EditLine).

F4111EditLine---->IXT4111Z1_EditLocationLot-------->IXT4111Z1_UnloadQuantity

Error 3259 is coming from the function "IXT4111Z1_UnloadQuantity"

You may debug and check on what basis it is going into that function and causing the issue.

Hi saikiran,

Thank you very much.

I debugged everything, and feel like I landed in an island after traveling 1000000 miles.

In contrast, the issue is that the item is defined as 'Bulk' in the item master (alias BPFG) and the help says...

Code:
A code that indicates if the item is a bulk liquid product. If it is a bulk product, you must perform temperature and density/gravity conversions. To record the movement of bulk products, you must use forms designed specifically for bulk products. If you try to record movement using standard inventory forms, the system prevents the movement. Valid values are:

P Packaged

B Bulk liquid 

If you leave this field blank, the system uses P.

I think, I cannot use the normal inventory form to record the movement of the item. I doubt someone put the code by mistake as the item is not liquid (it is fire resistant cable).
If it is not really bulk item, I will re-define it as packaged item, which do not rise the error (check in DV)
But if it is really a bulk item, how should I proceed ?

Back