F41021 - GL Class Code LIGLPT

lawrence_janes

Hi All

I currently working on a site whereby there are literally thousands of inconsistencies between the Item Branch GL Category and the Item Branch Location GL Category.

Whilst the vast majority of these are being caused by the custom item creation routine, a percentage will also be due to amendments to the item branch without manually updating the F41021 table

I would expect that there is a update process to put these tables in sync but I have been unable to locate. All I have located is the location revisions screen which is not practical for our purposes.

Therefore my question.
1) Is there an automated process / UBE that updates the F42021.LIGLPT based on the Item Branch.
2) If not how does your business keep these tables in sync (Ad Hoc SQL/Integrity & Manual Update/UBE Update/Table Trigger)

Thanks

Software Release E9 Base

Hi There!

Sorry, there is no standard report/batch update for this. You need to roll your own report/query and them update manually using location revisions.. Alternatively, create a custom UBE to do this..

Most of my customers have opted for the custom UBE to keep G/L classes in sync between F4101/F4102/F41021

/Aarto

Hi Lawrence,

I'm afraid there isn't a standard batch program for this

I've always done it with SQL in the past

Steve

Back