F0911Z1/F0411Z1

AteTet

It was so long ago when I wrote a program to add records to the Z1 file. It was in another company, too. I forgot what I need to do to create 'PV" rcords in batch. Can anybody tell me with what are required field in the Z1 files? Or can somebody show me where I can find the documentation for this? Thank you in advance...

AteTet,

If you have an account for My Oracle Support, you could search for knowledge document(s) there.

If not but your company has Oracle support, you can request to have an account created.

If not, you can look at the E1 documentation. I don't know how closely the E1 procedures for those specific "Z" files match that of World. Go to the Oracle site and select Support then click on Documentation. Click on Applications. Click on E1. Search for what you want.

Debi

Sorry this is late. I just saw your posting. Appendix D in the A7.3 Accounts Payable guide has the specifications of required, conditinally required, optional, additional and ignored fields. If you don't have a copy and need to know how to download one, please send me a private message.

I am very sorry, too, for not replying but I got the answer on my own and then I did not even come back to this forum to find out if somebody replied. Thank you all for your help.

Back