Evaluated Receipts

pfd

Reputable Poster
I have a problem with Evaluated Receipts. If my Supplier and Carrier on a Purchase Order are different then the F43121 gets updated with the ERS information for the Supplier even for the Landed Cost Line (for the Carrier).It does not pull in the ERS info for the Carrier.
Has anyone else faced this problem? Any ideas to resolve it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

One World Xe, B7333 Update 2, SP 20 , SQL Server, WIN2K

Matt,

I am in shock, this was supposedly fixed back in 1998 on SAR 2737372 - ERS Errors With Landed Cost. I think you should take this issue to Response line as there maybe a trick to it.

In the meantime, a "workaround" would be to exclude your Carriers from the ERS Generation program using the data selection, however, I appreciate your A/P staff having some concern with this solution as a long term strategy.

Note: I believe that there is a utility for sale that will interrogate the data selections of any job that is run on the system and compare the jobs data selections with your 'pre-defined selection rules' for the application/version. If there is a mis-match the job is stopped and an error reported. This should ensure that no-one accidently runs this ERS generator without having these carriers excluded as of course this would create vouchers for all of their un-matched receipts. Scan for "Data Selection Commander" on the Net.

Regards,

Thanks for your response Craig.
I am getting PeopleSoft Support to help me on this one.
But it is comforting to know that this issue has been fixed.

Matt

Back