ERW + Totals In Footer Section

jdeuser2004

Hi guys,

I have been developing report which has a columnar section and two level break footer sections(group), which has level break total using "Add aggregates". I wanted to create the Grand total at the very end of the report. Have tried using the standard Totaling functionality from "Totaling" tab in properties. I tried with all three sections i have in report but it is not working.

I dont want to create grand total section, as it has so many variables and its very difficult to handle it. I thought i can use the standard functionality, which automatically gives me the total at the very end...but somehow i dont know it does not work.....

Any suggestions...really appriciated...Thank you in advance.

It really depends on what tables you have in your business view. In order to have the report do a GT break you would have to find a column in one of your tables that has the same value throughout. If this is a custom table I usually add an addt'l column = EV01 and populate it with X for all records. Then simply add EV01 to my Data Sequencing at the highest level.

Back