Error ocurred in submitting batch

Narendra Kumar

Hi,
We have created a batch version. In that batch version we are transfering the content of table F0101 to Test.txt file through Table Conversion Director tool. we have created that batch version on local machine. after that we checked in that batch version on the server. When we submit that batch version through web client/Object Management Workbench it gives the error "An error ocurred submitting batch<name the batch version> ,<version no> to <server name>"

if any one have idea or faced such a problem what is the cause and resoultion of that problem
it would be a great help for us

logs..
6016/5392 WRK:Starting jdeCallObject Wed Dec 24 12:42:50.364000 Jdeknube.c3189
KNT0000106 - JDENET_ReceiveMsg failed. Error = 11

Thanks in advance
Narendra

This seems an issue with the batch server itself. JDENET error 11 indicates some sort of timeout. Are you ablet o submit any UBEs to that server at all?

- jjo

1. "we checked in that batch version on the server" = the version specs were copied from the local (developer) wkstn to the DEPLOYMENT server.
2. "When we submit that batch version through web client" = the batch version is run on the APPLICATION server.
In order to get the version to run properly it needs to be DEPLOYED (together with its template) through a package build & deployment, things done by a CNC person.
PS You forgot to share your system coordinates
cool.gif

Hi Narender

When a developer checked in a object.its details goes to Deployment server an to see the changes on enterprise server or the web server you need to ask a CNC guy to deploy the package to Enterprise server and also do a web generation of the object if you are acessing it from the web.

Regards
Jitender

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all responses.

After your suggestions i have created update package using Package Assembly application.
Deployed the updated package to workstation,deployment and enterprise server through Package Build application.
After the successful deployment. When i login to my workstation i got a window regarding that updated package
to install. i installed that updated package on my workstation. According to my thinking at enterprise server
those updated package will be effective after restarting the services.is it right ?
if not then how those updated package can be installed on the enterprise server?

is there any way to verify that updated package is installed at the enterprise server successfully.
if anyone could clarify it would be great help for us.

We are using the JDE 812( tool set 8.96) on windows OS.

Thanks in advance
Narendra

You may add your system configuration to your signature, you don't have to type it every time
grin.gif

I'll assume you run MSQL2005
Welcome to the interesting world of CNC - all questions related to CNC belong to the EnterpriseOne forum, not to this one - EnterpriseOne Developers
tongue.gif

From my personal experience, the first 5 packages gave me real trouble - it took me 5 pax to start:
- reading about package deployment and
- figure out what servers do and
- eventually, why
But the two-week-systems-crash-course helped me more. With or without it, I suggest you order the E1 Bible ASAP
cool.gif

PS You need to bump only the web server after deploying an update pak - not the enterprise (application) server.

Back
Top Bottom