Error due to Static Variable in Client/Server BSFN

ramakr

Hi List,

I have customised one Client-Only BSFN into Client/Server BSFN under CCUSTOM.dll. It includes few static variables.While building the package in server, It showed error as 'Static Variable Found'.
I tried removing 'STATIC' keyword in the BSFN. But it didn't work. Can anyone help me out in finding the suitable alternative for this issue?

Thanks in advance

E900/8.98

In all honesty this is an ANSI C question not a JDE development question.

There is probably a reason this BSFN was client only and had static variables. Without knowing what this BSFN does, why it is client only or why it had static vars it is impossible to tell you what the correct mods would be to make this a client/server BSFN. It may be possible to convert the statics to automatic variables in the scope in which they are used, or if they act as constants effectively replace them with #define directives, but if they are used to maintain some sort of state between calls, or something else then it might require something entirely different.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

I have modified B9090001- Get/Update Processing Option Data BSFN (Client Only) which internally uses static variables into Client/Server BSFN with the same. As you said, the static variables are used here to maintain the state between the calls.

Awaiting your valuable reply.

JDE E9.0/8.98

Back