Error 3710 - on Create Pmt Groups

Jim Mitchell

Hi - On JDE World A7.3. When the Create Payment Groups is run, error 371 - Supplier Master Info Missing, shows up for a vendor. Then, Pmt group is not created for this voucher. I have checked the Supplier Master and cannot see what info might be missing. Does anyone have any idea what error code 3710 is rferring to? What info would be missing? Thanks. Also, Voucher was cretaed thru AP/AR Netting and is a PA doc Type.

Jim,

First to find error codes like this, 3710, look in the Data Dictionary for the explanation. Second the 3710 shows that the voucher was created without a Supplier Record in the F0411.

As silly as this sounds a voucher can be created without a Supplier Master Record in the F0411 and a Sales Order can be created without a Customer Master Record in the F0311. Until the voucher is to be paid and posted the system does not resolve the need for a Master Record. The Address Book Record could very well not have the Payables Y/N flag set to Y such that the Addition of the Supplier Master was not completed when the Address Book record was created.

Okay someone got me. the file references in my original reply should be F0401 for the Supplier Master and the F0301 for the Customer Master.

But I do know from experience that a Sales Order can be entered without a Customer Master Record (F0301) and does not error out until Sales Order Posting in P42800. As far as the Vouchering with a Supplier Master Record (F0401), there have been other postings in regards to that subject within this forum. Also the existance of the error message 3710 bears out that it could be possible to enter the Voucher without a Supplier Master, too.

When you are doing AP/AR netting (do you mean Credit Note Reimbursements?), you need: <ul type="square"> [*]An Address Book record in F0101 and related files [*]A Customer Master record in F0301 [*]A Supplier Master record in F0401 [/list] You are creating a voucher for an existing customer. When the customer was set up, the Address Book (F0101 etc.) and Customer Master (F0301) information was entered. To pay a customer, Supplier Master information needs to be entered for the customer's existing address book number by locating the customer in the Address Book, using the function key to access Accounts Payable and adding supplier master information.

You might also need to use speed release to update the PA document to pay it with the correct payment instrument and from the correct gl account.

Brad

World F6.2 - A7.3
OneWorld B7321 - EnterpriseOne 8.12

Back
Top Bottom