Emailing Pay Stubs for a particular Pay group

pbare

Well Known Member
My group has set up several different types of Payroll (Hourly, Salary, directors, etc)

They are wanting to be able to email the paystubs to each of the hourly employees.

So when the paystubs are created, they want the systemt to either automatically email the paystub or someone "presses" a button to do this.

I took a look in F07186 which contains the Check Number that is produced (but does not show the employee id)

Is there a cross reference table that shows what check number has been assigned to which employee?

What is the best method to try and accomplish something like this?

thanks
Pam

Pam,

We don't use the JDE Payroll so I'm not familiar with it. I assume that the employee id is the address book number. Wouldn't the information you need be recorded in the AP Payment tables (F0413, F0414)? I had a quick look at the table structures and F07350 may give you what you need.

I would like to know if it is in the F0413, F0414 and where (the table name) you find what you are after (F07350 or other).

Often, the pay stub UBE is altered to include the employees' email address. Then, a third party forms tool does the bursting and emails.

(db)

It appears that the data is coming from F07186 and F06156 with lookups to F0101 and F060116

I need to be able to run the report for multiple CKCN (Check Numbers) and have it produce the report that can then be parsed and emailed.

Anyone have any knowledge on how this can be done? Without too much change to the base JDE report?

PBare,

Really, this is best suited for a third-party forms tool.... There is nothing in base E1 that allows you to split a UBE.

Because obtaining the Job Number is elusive, it's difficult to 'simply' email the PDF to a user.

Conceptually...
- Level-break base UBE on Employee Number
- Custom call a UBE that re-displays the Pay Stub
* I read that you can create a custom function to submit a UBE and return the Job Number (though I have not done this, yet)
- Use the Employee Number to grab the email address
- Use the Job Number to Attach the PDF
- Send the PDF to the User

Again - I can't press strongly enough, this is easiest when completed through a third party forms tool.

(db)

Back