EDI invoice to PO matching (P470412)

doktorroo

Hello! i'm trying to implement automatic EDI invoice 3-way matching using P470412
first - i create Purchase order via EDI DESADV message coming from Supplier
second - i manually recieve it to stock
third - i recieve EDI INVOIC message and populate F47041, F47042 & F47044 files
the last step is to run P470412 and create a voucher. But when i run it - nothing happens at all- no errors , no messages , no files created.
if i run program version with wrong data selection i recieve normal job log " no records selected" message.
Actually i'm stucked on this issue for one week and totally lost - where should i look to make this program work ?
Thanks

You may have to go to JDE support on this, as you may need to have someone dial in and look at your data (which we cannot do).=C2=A0 All I know is tha t White-Rodgers has been running P470412 and not having any problems gettin g voucher matches done.=C2=A0 Is maybe F47042 not linked correctly to F4704 1?=C2=A0 The header file is the driver of P470412.=C2=A0 Sounds like you ar e getting data selection, but nothing happens.=C2=A0 Which makes me think t hat P470412 is not finding the detail records, and with no detail records, nothing happens.=C2=A0 So my thinking is that you have mapping problems so that the header cannot find the detail.=C2=A0 That would be my wild guess. =C2=A0 Which all gets back to really studying the actual records=C2=A0in yo ur file to be able to figure out what might be happening.

thank for replys everybody
the problem was that Foreign Taxable Amount F47044.SWCTXA was 0
and F47042.SZCTXA wasn't

Back