Duped Order lines

Tontuko

... having a spot of bother with Enter Sales Orders P4210 - when going from this application to Supply & Demand in the Row exit bar P4021 - upon cancelling back to the original screen order lines are being replicated and added to the header. It's even copying the timestamp and date updated on the f4211. This problem is happening intermittently and Citrix versions are consistent across all servers - I have yet to replicate on fat client. Anyone with any ideas? Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

OneWorld Xe version 3. NT SQL Citrix.

We are seeing a similar issue with our modified P4210(P564210).

Apparently - by random generation - Sales Order Detail lines are being duplicated. It is difficult to directly say that it is the P564210 - or if it is something else. But, the P564210 appears to be the greatest suspect.

YES - this only happens on WTS/Citrix clients at our site, also. And, YES, we are going bald trying to determine the issue - it appears random, cannot be duplicated and duplicates contain a new line number and some other aspects of the line are missing.

We are stumped, also.

Daniel Bohner
[email protected]
www.existinglight.net
JDE - XE & AS/400
JDE - B7331 & MS SQL 7x

I've found a SAR although its useless to me - as its alreaedy included in update 3 , and deals with duped lines from templates which we're not using - 5133970. If I find anything else I'll let you know - have also raised a call with GSS (UK) and I'm waiting for someone to get back to me - so I can give them the full details. Will let you know how I get on - Anyone else out there with any ideas would be good to hear from you.

Hi
I dont know if this is relevant but we applied update 3 and a SAR that was
listed as included (and in the docmentation) in Update 3 wasnt there. We
were testing an issue and found we still had it after applying update 3. We
then had a developer look at the code the change listed and it wasnt there.
Sorry I cant remember the issue (too many) but you may want to check this.

Cheers
Kieran

I've found a SAR although its useless to me - as its alreaedy included in
update 3 , and deals with duped lines from templates which we're not using
- 5133970. If I find anything else I'll let you know - have also raised a
call with GSS (UK) and I'm waiting for someone to get back to me - so I can
give them the full details. Will let you know how I get on - Anyone else
out there with any ideas would be good to hear from you.

--------------------------
Visit the forum to view this thread at:
http://www.jdelist.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat
=&Board=OW&Number=31269
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World® / XE mailing list / forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

We are also having a problem with duplicate sales order lines when using Citrix. The problem most often occurs when the user is changing the requested or scheduled pick date on the line. A second line is created with the new date. It has also happened upon the initial addition of a line. The lines are almost always stamped with the same time stamp in the sales ledger. It happens so sporadically, we cannot get a pattern. I cannot duplicate it upon demand. We tried turning logging on, but then the program moved so slowly that users could not do their jobs.

Back