Due date of Credit notes

ndebraba

Hello,

I am new here and working with JDE as from 2011.
so I have noticed that all credit notes within JDE are given a due date equal to the invoice date.
In all other cases it follows the payment terms set for the client/supplier.
Is there a way to overwrite the due date for all types of sales invoices so I can get a due date that is an x number of days after invoice date depending on the payment terms.
Now I have to manually change on the credit notes the due date.
Can somebody help me out?

Hi

read doc ID 1401653.1

Question 15 - Why does Sales Update (R42800) calculate a different AR due date on the Customer Ledger (F03B11) for sales order lines with a negative amounts than for sales order lines with a positive amounts?

Answer 15 - Sales Update (R42800) calls a version of the AR Master Business Function (P03B0011) that controls how the due date is calculated on negative pay items in the Customer Ledger table (F03B11). If Default tab Option #5, (Credit Memo Due Date) is set to blank, the G/L date of the transaction is used as the AR Due Date. If the Credit Memo Due Date processing option is set to 1, the payment terms from the sales order detail line (F4211) will be used to calculate the AR due date. If the payment terms on the sales order detail line is blank, the payment terms from the Customer Master (P03013) will be retrieved and used to calculate the F03B11 due date. The Credit Memo Due Date processing option was introduced with the 8.9 release.

Back