Direct Ship Orders

JDEPSORAC

We are setting up Direct ship orders in the system for the first time with SD/D - OD/D combination. (Order type / Line type).

System is creating the SD as well as the purchase order OD without any issues. But the purhcase order is created with Zero dollar though PO unit cost field is populated during order entry.

WE do have Advnaced pricing turned on for Sales. I tested with both on or off for Purchase orde advanced pricing. I have also tested with Settting up cost on P4105 for standard cost method for hte product i used. Also tested with purchase price is setup to 1 (or 2) on P4101 setup on the product. None of these options worked.. When i looked at the log, why would it create F4074UI record and i do not know how to setup Pricing schedule on a vendor..

I am left with no options.. I want to achieve creating the order with what i have entered as unit price on P4210 screen.

Did i miss any setup??

We are on E810. Service pack 8.95.

Thanks in Advance.

Anyone...

We have reviewed the logs, it goes to the cache but could not write to F4311.

Thanks..

Check tables F4301Z and F4311Z. Sometimes records get "stuck" in there, and when they do, it produces weird results for Direct Ship orders.

Back