Delinquency Notices - Help!!

CHEETHAMM

I have setup the basics for Delinquency Notices, one policy with one defined letter an a basic notification. I generate the delinquency notices and I get one page per customer with the invoices outstanding. So it is identifying which invoices are delinquent however does not print the letter that I have defined it just prints out a summary per customer of the delinquent invoices.

Can you help me figure out how to print out the actual letter?

Within P03B2801 you have the letter text as a Media Object attachement, correct? Also, did you set up the policy and define the letter within the policy before you actually set up the letter text? If yes, you may need to delete the policy and re-enter it with the correct letter information. I have seen where the policy was defined before the letter was entered and it would not pick up the text. You need to define the letter name and letter text and then attach it to you policy when you define the notification instructions.

Yes that is correct. I didnt realise this so deleted this policy and kept my letter and created a new ploicy so that the letter already existed. Setup my Customer Master to use this new policy and generated the delinquecny letter again.

Unfortuantely I still basically get a Statement Print rather than the delinquency letter.

Attachments

• 148839-Test Delinquency Print.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 118
I would suggest a developer run R03B20 through DeBug to see why your letter text is not being pulled. If you have the letter defined on the notification steps within the policy it should work.

Back
Top Bottom