Delete Orde Activity Rule

Kumars

Hi,

I am unable to delete an order activity and get error "delete invalid". Can you tell me how to delete the Order Activity Rules for an PO order type? I am on 8.12.

Thanks in advance,

If you have anything open against the rule it will not let you delete

Re: RE: Delete Orde Activity Rule

Nope...I have no open PO against that order type. (Actually I just created and realized that I need to delete them all immediately). Still I am unable to delete the rules.

Thanks.

Make sure the individual status record you're deleting is not listed as a next status for another one. JDE will not let you delete a status if it is used by another status. Try removing as many "Next Status"es as possible and then try deleting again.

I need to delete all the lines in an order activity rule against one order type & line type combination.

I do not any open order in this order type & line type combination. In fact I am trying to delete the rule just after creating it.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Hi Sathish,

First Delete all the other statuses.
Save it.

Reopen and start delete from bottom.
Now Consider the point Mathew said.
"Make sure the individual status record you're deleting is not listed as a next status for another one. JDE will not let you delete a status if it is used by another status. Try removing as many "Next Status"es as possible and then try deleting again."

Regards,

Bala

IRBYD is correct. If you have any records in the system at a status covered under an existing OAR and you attempt to delete that OAR, you will be unable to process.

Back