Copy Data

leggleston

leggleston

I had my CNC guy copy down data from Production into Development yesterday for me to run a report against. It was working fine with the little bit of old DV data, but I needed some current info.

Anyhow, my report runs only off the F42119, and that's what he copied. I ran the report and now get this:

No Data Selected
ERROR:
Unable to locate table in specified datasource for section: Sales History - All Columns

Quite odd. He can't figure it out yet, so I thought I would ask. Also, I've checked in/out, done gets, everything I can think of so far.

Any ideas? Thank you

Lee,

how did the CNC copy that table? Did you try to open the table using UTB? and last, but not least, what is your system configuration?!

When you copy a table it will drop the table and then try to create a table with all the data. It looks like for some reason table creation failed. Possible Cause is the user Id might not have create privilege on that data base.

He used SQL to copy it. I can see the data clearly in the UTB that he copied over, however the report can't seem to. We're on Xe B7333

Try reselecting the bsvw in RDA.
I remember that fixing a similar issue.

Gene

Back