copy custom code from 1 partner to another partner on separate PSoft implementations

JKG

Are there any tools to copy custom reports, business functions, programs, views, tables, processing options, etc... from one implementation to a business partners implementation of EnterpriseOne?

One is ERP8 to 8.10. One is ERP8 to 8.11. I expect I may have to review all the code and make adjustments but would like something that would copy everything to the other for the most part.

Re: copy custom code from 1 partner to another partner on separate PSoft implementations

Welcome to JDE list.
It sounds like a PERFECT match to Alex Pastuhov's software. You can expect to get a post from him shorty.
Hope to hear from you again.

Re: copy custom code from 1 partner to another partner on separate PSoft implementations

Brainoffline is correct, we sell a software tool to do this.

If interested, please, contact me via e-mail directly.

Take a look into Backtuit. We have just installed mainly for the upgrade assistant piece of the software frm Xe to 8.11. However, we have also moved code from one One World installation to three other sites with no problem.

http://www.ekinsystems.com/backtuit.htm

Good luck

Per the Ekins guys - if you are looking for a tool that simply copies from one implementation/system to another, take a gander at the Boomerang tool...

I have been looking for a tool to only copy code from one system, service pack, installation, client ... to another. When speaking with one of the Ekins guys - they suggested Boom. They didn't go into details - I believe it is because thier tool was 'very overkill' for what I was asking (just move objects from one system/installation - to another).

The guys at Ekins seem to know their stuff. Alex (the Boom Guy) can help you with Boomerang (I've had it used at several sites - and it does exactly what it's supposed to, move from one area to another).

(db)

I have used Boomerange for about 5 months now. Alex has sent out 3 updates since the original purchase (maintenance is very reasonable). Easy to use and works as advertised. Saved hundreds of hours of reprogramming. Of all the objects transferred from 8.0 to 8.10, only one did not transfer successfully. I can strongly recommend the Boomerang product!

Try this software (But only for OneWorld XE).
http://win32.com.ua/win32/jdtools/jdtools.zip
This soft simply copy specifications of objects from one path to another.
But please, very carefully.
It’s in the development now.
When I get some free time I’ll recode this for 8.10-8.11

Regards.

Back