Commit Fail Error - P4310

Sharanu A.C.

Hi,

When we are trying to enter Purchase Order using P4310, after clicking "OK" button getting error msg " Commit failed. Tansaction cancelled". This is happening with one perticular Order Type. Using same application & Version for other Oder Type it is working fine.

Please suggest what could be the reason.

Thanks & Regards,
Sharan
JDE OneWorld Xe| AS400| SP23

This a first time i herd this type of error.
You can check order activity rule of this Order type and also check DMAAI 4310 setting.

Thanks & regards
Satish
JDE

Sounds like it might be related to Business Unit security, and commitment ledger. The Order Type you are having problems with may be set up to update the F0902 for a ledger type like PA. If that user doesn't have the appropriate permissions the commit will fail. They'll not only need update/add, but also view, because the P4310 will first fetch to see if a F0902 record already exists. If a record exists but is not found because of row security, the system will attempt an insert, but this insert will fail due to duplicate key violation, and the transaction will fail.

You may be able to verify via the jdedebug log.

Hi Sharan,

1.) Check your jde.log after the error.
2.) Maybe you can turn on jdedebug.log, to gain more information from it.

I suppose, one or more of the Table I/Os in the "OK Process" failed.

Read you later & Regards,

Zoltán

Hi,

I found the solution for this issue. There was a record exists in UDC 49/SD for the Order type and line type S (i.e. "O4S" where "O4" is Order Type and "S" was line Type).

I removed this UDC record. Now it is working fine.

Regards,
Sharan

Back