Changing Processing Option values through UBE

Neeraj Bhuwania

I am trying BSFN B9090001 for updating PO values for hundreds of reprt versions thorugh a UBE.

Does naybody know how to use this BSFN??

Thanks in advance

Hi Neeraj,

I think, all of the parameters are obvious, except szPOOptionID.
Open the PO template with the PO Designer and print the definition from there. You will se the IDs for all PO field.

Hope, this helps a bit.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltan,

Many thanks for reply. Yes i was not very sure about PO ID. I tried the BSFN but i am now stuck at the Dara type.

While updating it asks for Data type too. So in case if i am updating a string data type, what should be the appropaite value in this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Neeraj,

Check UDC: H98 /DT (Data Type (OneWorld))

By the way, here it is:
1 Character
11 Date
15 Integer
17 Character (Blob)
18 Binary (Blob)
2 String
20 Variable String
7 Identifier (ID)
9 Numeric

Enter 2 for string data type.

Hope, this helps.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Neeraj,

Did you ever complete this program? Did you have to run this on a fat client since the N9090001 business function is client only? I would like to write a similar program to run in Scheduler and update the dates for our month-end jobs automatically, but I don't know if there is any way to update the processing option blob data from a UBE running on the enterprise server.

Has anyone been successful in running bsfn B9090001 on server?
I have similar situation to update PO values of multiple versions every month end.

EnterpriseOne 9.2

It's one of those things that every time I tried to run this in a way that was actually useful, it never worked :D

I assume it's still fatclient-only

After making copy of it to run on Client & Server, it throws me this error "COB0000012 - GetProcAddress failed" even though I could see the bsfn exists in DLL.

Has anyone found a way to automatically update the PO values in the UBE version at month's end?

Back