Capacity Resource Planning

laura

I'm looking for information/training for the Capacity Resource Planning Module in JDE One World B7333. I've checked the Peoplesoft website and see that the training for this is embedded in the MRP related process. Most of the information I'm finding is for the newer advanced planning process. Don't really want this, I'm only interested in the generic programs on the G33 menus. Currently we are using MRP and all of its functionality but not this module. Any ideas?

The reason why CRP is so integrated in MRP is that you have to run the MRP (R3482 or R3483) first before you can run R3380/R3382 in order to establish the Time Buckets in the F3313.

I have a wide range of documents that are downloadable for free from my web site. However, a CRP one is not currently amongst them so I include it here as a freebie too. Several players in the market will prepare and deliver such material. I am one of them. You can also check out 'JDETips' as another example.

The sys 33 stuff is actually quite simple and you can learn a fair amount from the Manual. It isn't rocket science. If you are serious about getting a training course then hire yourself a Mfg Trainer for a day or two to run through it with you.

Good luck.

Attachments

• 80469-An Introduction to Capacity Planning.pdf
    803.3 KB · Views: 1,745
Back