E9.2 calender visual assist issue

shivam

Post upgrade from 910 to 920 we see some of custom applications where when we click the FC Date field "calender "pops up some where on top of the form and not as expected beside the FC date . can any body suggest on this please.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Can we have screenshot, please.
Kindly I am unable to share the screen due to security issues and how ever just imagine if i click a date FC field calender opens some where on top of the form and not just beside the FC field .

The holy list of potential browser issues it is then.
  1. Clear cache, close all browser windows, reopen, and try again
  2. Disable all browser extensions and try again
  3. Open an incognito window and try again
  4. Try a different browser with all extensions disabled and try again
  5. Try a different machine and a browser with all extensions disabled and try again
  6. Try a different machine on a different network and try again
I also wonder, if you can't duplicate the issue yourself, if the user is zoomed in on the page you're talking about which can cause interesting layout issues. Make sure the zoom is normal

The holy list of potential browser issues it is then.
  1. Clear cache, close all browser windows, reopen, and try again
  2. Disable all browser extensions and try again
  3. Open an incognito window and try again
  4. Try a different browser with all extensions disabled and try again
  5. Try a different machine and a browser with all extensions disabled and try again
  6. Try a different machine on a different network and try again
I also wonder, if you can't duplicate the issue yourself, if the user is zoomed in on the page you're talking about which can cause interesting layout issues. Make sure the zoom is normal
thanks a lot for your response but it happens on every machine also found that the date field when ever clicked that resides under a tab page ( where more fields are accomodated ( how ever not known if its an issue ).

Could you tell us which application and form and field you're clicking on? I am happy to try it on the exact same form and show you a screenshot of what I see.

Edit: Never mind, I see you're talking about custom applications. Sorry

Last edited:
Could you tell us which application and form and field you're clicking on? I am happy to try it on the exact same form and show you a screenshot of what I see.

Edit: Never mind, I see you're talking about custom applications. Sorry
just came to know that if we decrease resolution of page then we are able to see visual assist display in expected place ...how ever this is not a solution for user as the content of page will become very small ... seems some issue with 9.2

just came to know that if we decrease resolution of page then we are able to see visual assist display in expected place ...how ever this is not a solution for user as the content of page will become very small ... seems some issue with 9.2
Is it resolved? We are also facing this in 9.2 post upgrade

Post upgrade from 910 to 920 we see some of custom applications where when we click the FC Date field "calender "pops up some where on top of the form and not as expected beside the FC date . can any body suggest on this please.
is it resolved now?

Back