E9.2 Calendar Control - Anyway to jump to a specific date

BOster

BOster

Legendary Poster
The calendar control in APPLs appears to load and display the current system date. Is there a way to quickly load a different date by default or move to a specific date? For example, I may want to display a different date in the Calendar Control based on a row/cell selected in a grid or a value entered in an FC instead of the user having to click the Previous/next hyperlinks in the Calendar control to manually navigate to the date.

If you create some UTime variables, you maybe able to pass them in using Modify Calendar Activty
If you dont' you're only option is literals, right?

1693297829426.png

I can do all the activity stuff and set other things like the default view, I just can't navigate to a certain date by default. At least on my TR. Maybe they have added a system function but all the ones I have looked at are all just around add/update/delete activities and setting things like the default view (day/week/month), things like that. No navigations to a specific date or month/year which is what I am trying to do.

For example. If the user is filling out stuff for the next year I would like to be able to immediately navigate to that year in the calendar control, possibly always January of that year instead of the control opening to the current system date and the user having to click "next" multiple times to get there.

Back