Business object reservation application

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there
I too often getting the request to delete the users who locking the records for other users. even they are not sign in, Is there any solution to automatically delete the locking? or there is any ESU to fix that issue? or setup in server manager.

Thanks
AD

Generally if there are records left over in the F00095 and the associated user is not logged in then it indicates that there has been a transaction or session failure which left the reservation behind. If this is happening a lot then it warrants investigation.

A common approach to dealing with the issue is to create a script (or UBE) that can be scheduled to poll the table and examine columns A1UPMJ & A1UPMT. If the records are older than some threshold then you can send an alert to the support team for manual handling and/or just delete the records.

I can do that, but i believe it should be handle my JDE as This is common that the users session is timeout or users close the browser instead of sign out, JD Edwards should handle that situation.

Thanks
AD

I was simply answering your question and giving you a viable solution given how the product works Today. If you feel that JDE should handle all this automatically then your next step is to log a support/enhancement request with Oracle. I don't disagree with you. Transaction rollback on failure should Include the F00095. I would be interested to hear the response you get to your Oracle support ticket.

Thanks Miller

I will keep you posted, oracle got back to me but not straight answer they asked some UDC code to provide and gave some SAR to apply.

Will let you know

Impressive business object reservation application! Streamlining resource allocation has never been smoother. The user-friendly interface and efficient functionality make it a game-changer for organizational efficiency. Kudos to the developers for creating a seamless solution that promises to enhance productivity and optimize resource utilization. Great leap forward for business operations

Impressive business object reservation application! Streamlining resource allocation has never been smoother. The user-friendly interface and efficient functionality make it a game-changer for organizational efficiency. Kudos to the developers for creating a seamless solution that promises to enhance productivity and optimize resource utilization. Great leap forward for business operations
Lol - great sarcasm!

I was simply answering your question and giving you a viable solution given how the product works Today. If you feel that JDE should handle all this automatically then your next step is to log a support/enhancement request with Oracle. I don't disagree with you. Transaction rollback on failure should Include the F00095. I would be interested to hear the response you get to your Oracle support ticket.
Acknowledged. Will escalate to Oracle support, seeking improvement for automatic transaction rollback, including F00095. Curious about their response.

Back