BI Output Going In Error

krajesh_9

Member
Hi Everyone, I got a very rare Problem.

I have a application from which we are calling a report. The report will Print BI output. According to the client requirement I have modified the report. When I print the report now through application the pdf version runs fine where as the BI version going in error.

During the analysis process I figured out that when the operation number in the application has no additives- BI output is coming fine, when there is Additives the report is going in error in server, so I have uploaded a blank template which also ends in error.


Entire report is using columnar section and I have used group section for my requirement is this creating a problem.



Please Suggest.
 
Top