Balance to Gross error using the

Don_Crocker

When adding a Matching voucher in the P0411 we occasionally get a Balance to Gross hard error. This only happens on a matching invoice to a PO when stock is involved.
It occurs when the receipt has been made for a particular value then an issue takes place at the store. Then when the Invoice arrives it is for a different amount. Has anyone else had this problem and managed to resolve it. At present the only work around we have is to reverse the receipt and re-receipt at the correct invoice value. This causes further problems as sometimes the stock would go into a negative Qty so a stock adjustment is required before qwe can reverse. (I have included a small document indicating how to duplicate this problem)

Attachments

• 186521-To replicate a Balance To Gross Error the following steps should be taken.doc
    31 KB · Views: 33
This happens whene there is Zero or Negative qty in Cardex for that Item. The work around for this is add teh quantity to the Cardex using the stock adjustment and voucher the receipt then reverse the stock adjustment.

Hi Nancy - all our transactions are in domestic currency.
mad.gif

Hi Don, I did a test according to your attachment, but I did not meet the error message as you did. The variance went to the account setup in DMAAI 4332. If you don't want to setup this DMAAI, you can ask the user to add a new line with option 4 and variance account. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the info Nancy - am i right in thinking that the DMAAI 4332 is relating to document type PV and not OP
and what other AAI would be in use.

Back