B9200030 - Get PO Value

saikiran

Hi JDE List,

I want to retrieve the processing option values of one of the custom report, so instead of creating a new business function for retrieving the PO values can we use the standard business function "B9200030 - Get PO Value and Text".

I tried using the BSFN "B9200030 - Get PO Value and Text" but it failed to retrieve the values.

Could any one suggest me the mapping of the business function and also please let me know how the values are retrieved.

Thank you in advance.

you will have to write your own business function. (this is from personal experience)

I've never retrieved them for a ube though, only interactive versions

It's not that hard. check out of the other other get po functions are copy it, sub in your own ds pid

Hi Sai Kiran,

I saw ur post, we have the standard Business function is "B9200030 - Get PO Value and Text".If u have any clarification by using this business function,please refer the standard report E1 is R98306 PO Value and Text UBE.

Regards,
Lokesh,
JDE Technical Consultant.

Hai Sai,

As referred with B9200030-Get PO Value and Text, we retrieve any PO values. We just need to refer that in the runtime. You are supposed to take a variable and assign that in the runtime with the desired ube with version. You may need to add little code in the EVENT RULES....!!!!!

Back