B4305310 : ESU implementation

ybuffetaud

ybuffetaud

Hello I'm under JDE8.12 tool release 8.98.2.3 and an AS400.
I've actually a big problem with the R47071 which ends in error because the max cusror hits it's limits (see attached file).
The cause is the BSFN B4305310. oracle told me to install ESU JK18004 but it has big dependencies (JK14969 and JK11064). There are two many objetx (some of them don't exist in our release yet and some of them has been customised). I only want to chnage this BSFN and the caller ones (XT4312Z1 I think). One of the problem is that since my JDE update, Oracle replaced the datastructure used by B4305310 and even if I create it, during C compile, I've got a lot of error.
Do any of you have a solution for me, because I'm not a C expert.
I'm really about to hang myself
smirk.gif

Thanks.

Attachments

• 173980-JDE_479803.txt
    5 KB · Views: 217
Yann, if you can find any other system with the good objects that you need (another system with all these ESU's applied, or even the latest Standalone build, as an example), then you can copy just these objects into your system using our Boomerang tool - it's one of its uses...

Hi,

The workaround for me would be to deploy the ESU's to one of the environments not in production (e.g. PRISTINE or DV). And you can use advance get to update the specs/code in PY for testing and promote it to PD if successfully tested.

The ESU's being referred to you are baseline ESU's, which moving forward are inevitable that are needed to be installed to anyways. I have mine installed with these 3 esu's...

Hope this helps.

Thank you everybody for your answers.
I'll ask my boss before doing anything.
Regards

Back