Automatic freight update

sashank_jde

Hi List
I understand that its possible to run the freight update program automatically when confirm ship happens by setting a processing option and appropriate version against freight update. But when i do confirm shipments, my status moves to 575 only; freight update program has to be manually run to move the status to 580 and generate a voucher. Whats it i am missing here? Please explain.

Thanks

is it really possible to have automatic Freight update?
Atleast in ERP8.0 I did not find any option to do it.
Any inputs on this will really help.
I too want to automate Freight Update when shipment is confirmed.

Yogesh
Check the 'Process' tab in transportation shipment confirmation program(P49645). You will see an option called 'Run Freight update' program.

Hope it helps, its come a little late!

Hi,
I have run the Freight Update program R4981 & the status for the shipment is 70(Shipped/Delivered ) & the SO status is 560-575 , but the status has to move to 580 nor the shipment status has updated

Is the Shipment part of a Load? If yes, check that all of the shipments on Load are 70, if not make sure they are. If no, its a single shipment. Q: If you take row exit, shipment charges, are there charge there? If no, talk to your transport guys. If yes, run R4981 again with logging turned on (Advanced > Logging > JDEDebug with level = 6). Now, assuming your job has selected just your one shipment, attach the JDEDebug log and I'll take a look.

Back