ACH and Remittance advice to Vendor

jdecnc

jdecnc

Well Known Member
Does anyone know how you send a remmittance information (i.e. invoice numbers and amounts paid)to a vendor when you have paid them via ACH in JDE?

NACHA Format allows to use addendum records i.e record type '7'.

In our case , we use 820/ACH/CTX format and put invoice numbers in record 7.

Can you elaborate more?
Do you have to modify the program? I use R04572T2 with CTX but I can not get teh invoice number.
Thank you

We have the same problem here. Did you find a solution?
Thank you,

I have heard of someone testing the following:
Send the output to BI Publisher, use BI's burst feature and then distributing the BI Publisher output via email as attachments. It is ugly if you use attachments for stub overflows because you get a remittance advice with the summary stub information and an attachment with the full information.

Sorry, but I don't have details, just the high-level concept.

I have also heard that some banks won't accept record 7.

Thank you for your prompt reply Brad!
It looks like a setup issue. Or maybe a SAR missing.
Oracle Support is able to output the invoice number on both their 8.12 & 9 releases.
PS1 We don't use BI Publisher (already have in place webI Business Objects).
PS2 JP Morgan has no problem with our CTX format.

After fighting with Change Assistant for half a day, I found SAR 8921306 - R04572T2 does not follow X12 standard for RMR01 and RMR02. Too bad it isn't a comprehensive fix
crazy.gif

Adrian,
I was browsing this post and noticed your comment regarding the CTX file and the fact that JPMorgan has no problem accepting it. Recently, our experience was that the CTX file generated from 8.12 is in 3050 format and not 4010 and JPMorgan would not accept it as is. Did you run into this with JPMorgan as well or are you using a custom R04572T2 program? I am very interested to hear from you on this.

Hi Tim. I work with Adrian, and he asked me to answer this for you. I'm not familiar with either 3050 or 4010 format, but I have submitted an EnterpriseOne generated CTX file to JPM, and they approved it. We are still working to resolve one issue with the file, but they said that they were ok with the overall format of our CTX. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Scott

Has anyone had to setup the Internet ACH portal for Wells Fargo to accept the CTX NACHA file? We are in the process and I would like to chat with somebody that has this working now.

I'm also in the process of setting up CTX payments. We are currently using R04572T2 to generate CTX files for BofA with no issues. When trying to set up the same process for JPM, I've been told that we need to remove the PO*REF* information on the 7 line if no PO is used. Does anyone know how to suppress that in the 7 record?

Thanks,
Dave

Hey I'm running R04572T3 to pull an ACH download but the Addendum Reference (i.e. Inovice number) is not pulling from 7. Does anyone have advice on how to get this last piece of information to pull to complete my downlaod. Also does anyone pull ACHs and upload to PNC? Any probelms with the upload?

Back