8.11 SP1 - JDBC drivers not copied during package install

nrferrie

Hey List,
I'm trying to setup the webdev client and got an Unknown JAS signin error when testing the HTML portion. The jas log reads," No suitable Driver". It seems the package installation did not copy the *.jar files over from the deployment server. Any ideas why this would be? I've got the drivers in the client install\...\webdevfeature\jdbc\ on the deployment server, but no go. What location is the install supposed to copy the files? C:\WebSphere\Express\AppServer\lib?

Thanks,
Nestor.

Just checking, but did you include this feature in your Package. ?

I dont have a system to check right now , but I think they should be copied into the path you mentioned -

C:\WebSphere\Express\AppServer\lib

Yes I did add the feature to the package. The executable runs at the end of the package, but the drivers don't get copied.

I have manually copied the *.jar files to C:\WebSphere\Express\AppServer\lib\ and created a folder C:\e811\JAS\JDBC\ and placed the drivers there also. I nolonger get the JAS error, but when I click start HTML the webpage is blank. In the JAS.LOG file it reads,
[Servlet.Engine.Transports : 1] ERROR: com.jdedwards.taskexplorer} - fetchUDC: jdbj exception caught: [INTERNAL_ERROR] Internal error.
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.

Is you local jdbj.ini configured correctly.?...could you post it......could you post it....Also does this package has the Web Development Objects feature..?

Back