3rd party maintenance providers

cbower

I interested in learning of 3rd party maintenance providers, for the World platform. If you know of one, please send a private message to me at [email protected].

I think there are lots of us out here asking this same question. I doubt you will find one but I have to start thinking of this as well. If the moderators don't mind, can we post responses directly on the list for this one (may get "vendor responses") so we can all see what might be out there!? Thanks.

cbower <[email protected]> wrote:I interested in learning of 3rd party maintenance providers, for the World platform. If you know of one, please send a private message to me at [email protected].
Chuck Bower VP of IS Coachmen Industries, Inc. A73C8

I don't like want to cause a war here - but there are 2 things wrong with that picture. 1 - sales process (previous life) involves listening to the customers needs. We'll need to hear specifically what he wants from a provider and expects and 2 - theres a place here on the forum where he can go look up providers. Maybe we can make a specif spot.

My 2 pence...

Back