E9.1 Update PO Data outside of P4310.

Hi All,

I finally got this to work as I intended (or it appears to), I used the R4311Z1I as my template to create my own UBE but using F4301\F4311. I've done some preliminary testing on OP and SD\OD orders and updates to F4201\F4211 - F4301\F4311 seem to be as if a row exit has occurred.

Thank you all for your recommendations.

FrankCLT

HI All,

I have attempted to write a wrapper around the XT4311Z1, and it does work, but has some issues. Having said that, I may take a different approach, I have been banging my head against a wall, I do understand the basic C function development, but having to troubleshoot the master function is getting a bit challenging.

I guess my question is if you needed to update the PO detail lines for Quantity, Unit Price and Promised Delivery Date, how would you go about doing that making sure you update all appropriate tables? The OP seems pretty straight forward (I think) it's the OD type that concerns me.

Any suggestions from those of you that may have done something similar? We do not have Orchestrator, so that's not a viable solution.

Any words of wisdom appreciated....

FrankCLT

Back