Vertex 2.4.2

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
[shocked]

(I didn't know which forum this should go in, so I'm putting it in both, tech and develop. If it should only be in one go ahead and delete whichever one it should not be in.)

Good afternoon all,

When we pulled down the Vertex tables for April and May we had an issue. In a nutshell running on the ES (AS400) the payroll got screwed up with deduction explanation's missing, multiple employees not being paid, and YTD numbers being astronomically wrong. (Payroll was salary, with auto-pay and auto timecard creation on.) After April's tax update I opened a call with JDE - did an update package for one BSFN, which didn't work, then did a full pkg build. After full pkg was built (successfully) I ran a payroll it worked correctly, except withholding was wrong, I downloaded the May taxes this afternoon, applied them to the ES and ran another payroll on the ES. It presented the same problem as before.

Has anyone else experienced this, or had problems after applying Vertex Tax updates?

Latest ESU was JD15255, with Special Instructions done for Vertex 2.4.2, Service Pack is 14. The only modification done to the latest full package was the May tax tables. Payroll works as should when run on a local pc.

Thanks in Advance.

Back