SAE file from Concur

sgpg

Sammy
Hi all,

has anyone gone through the Concur to JDE integration? I can understand that we would populate both the F0911Z1 & F0411Z1 but how do this for with the SAE file?
thanks

Hi spgp, I'm about to do exactly that.

we already have integrated data export from JDE to Concur for employee's and char of account files.

The plan is to download the SAE file from concur using a BSSV that will basically connect to the sftp, download pgp encrypted file, decrypt it, and insert the data in tables F0411Z1 and F0911Z1 then launch the report R04110ZA.

If you have a functionnal orchestrator, you could probably do the same using groovy (or java, juste a little harder to deploy) to download and decrypt the file, then convert it to xml. so it can be passed to an orchestration.

Our clients use our pre-built business processes for AP and GL to bring the SAE extract into E1 in real time through web services with full error handling (no Z-tables). Let me know if you need more information.

I integrated SAE to JDE via the z-files for a previous company a number of years ago (on Xe). The trick is understanding the SAE format and figuring out how to map it to JDE. Some of this will vary based on how your company configured Concur. Private message me if you want to talk more about the SAE format.

Hi all,
Some good advice here. Yes the mapping is a bit tricky as I have no test data from concur and how their expense accounts will be delivered to us.

Thanks
Sam

Back