Thread: Secured Content message on Forum

Secured Content message on Forum

Hi,

With the latest upgrade to the forum, I now get a "Only secured content is displayed" popup on every screen. It's pretty annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Thanks,
    Ellen Deak
    Sr. Software Developer
    Dealer Tire
    EnterpriseOne (E920), Tools 9.2.2.4, IBM DB2 V7.2, Create!form 8

I thought I would post an update. I'm not sure if the forum changed back in September or if something in Internet Explorer changed, but I think my answer lies somewhere there. I had been using IE 11 in the past and back around the time I posted this in September the forum suddenly had a very dramatic change to its look and feel. I posted this question. Today I was trying to update my profile and while I could see my profile I had no options to change anything. I was thinking about posting a question about how you update your profile now when I thought, lets see if the same thing happens in Chrome. Sure enough, I go over to Chrome and everything is great over there. Looks a lot like it used to and I was able to update my profile.

Ellen,

In IE 11, did you delete your temporary internet files?
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Administrator
    The only change that JDELIST has made for some time is that we changed to HTTPS for all pages and deprecated TLS 1.1. I was unable to duplicate the problem in IE11.

Thread Information