Debugger Won't Launch

erpfun

Debugger Won\'t Launch

I have a developer client that stopped launching the debugger. I'm trying to go through the event rules on the P4314 for a customization. I have the application added to debugger and my break points choosen. I also have my variables in the box to view. However, when I run the application, it just runs right through without stopping at my break points. Any ideas?

Re: Debugger Won\'t Launch

Have you tried logging out of E1 and trying again? Sometimes that happens to me and logging out and back in works. Also, I would try removing the program and adding it back in to the debugger as well.

Hi erpfun,

Maybe you very well know, if made mods on the application after you launched it in the debugger, you should Rebuild Debug Information on it in the Debugger.

Regards

Zoltán

I tried both things and even rebooted the computer. I've had this happen before too, and usually logging out and back in did the trick. I think I will try to reinstall. Maybe something is currupted.

Your version of JDE might be helpful too. When first starting with 9.0, I had a similar problem. What I ended up having to do was use my windows task manager to close down the local webserver (java.exe, launchjvm.exe) and restart JDE from the debugger. Eventually the problem just fixed itself.

Back