Scheduling R01131P

Confounded

I am trying to set up R01131P on the scheduler, but I think I might have messed something up. Maybe it's the version or something, but every time that the job runs, it comes back with Job Ended In Error. The log file doesn't really tell me anything other than the job failed. "Job of type UBE failed with rcode = 1"

Any ideas? I am trying to set this job up so that it runs every night and purges all deleted WC messages.

Are you trying to run the XJDE0001 version, or have you created your own version?

[ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to run the XJDE0001 version, or have you created your own version?

[/ QUOTE ]
I asked one of our Developers to create a version for me. He did, and that is the one that I am trying to schedule. I asked him to try to make it so that the UBE doesn't prompt me for anything when it runs. When I tried running the UBE from my workstation, I am not prompted for anything, and eventually I get a blank PDF back, which I am assuming means that it completed. But, I'm not fully sure how to check to see if it actually did anything or not.

There must have been an issue with the Version. I had another Developer create a version, and it runs okay via the Scheduler now.

Back