Smart column headings

sean

How can I achieve both period( like August) and addition column heading ( in line2, 'Activity') in a smart field (FINRPTPA)?.
Below are details.
In Financial reports, I am trying to use smart column headings for my column headings.for FINRPTPA, I am getting only period description ( for 08 ,August) and not getting the Heading column 2 description.I need to get heading like this

August
Production

Can somebosy help me.

Thanks in advance
Sean

Hi,

I guess this is not possible in JDE, as JDE identifies a Column Heading as a single variable 'RC' (Not like heading one & heading two).

If my assumption is wrong, then some expert can help us to clarify this

Hi There,

I know this is possible as I had had to do the same thing in a tabular report. I put my code under the do column heading and the code is as follows:

concat(concat("Last Week Closing","
"),add_days([VA rpt_Week1Date_UPMJ],6))

Notice that in the function build there is an enter character put in simply by hitting the enter key. This will put anything after the enter character on the next line.

Also note Line 1 will be - Last Week Closing and Line 2 will be - <Date Variable>

The trick is that you have to have enough blank spaces Column Heading Description Line 1 and 2 to hold the information you are passing in otherwise it will not show.

Hope this makes sense.

Back