P41061 Supplier Price Catalog

Ind1

I am using One World B7334 SP23. In the P41061 application I cannot get a USD currency price to convert to ARS currency on a purchase order. I want USD in the P41061 but I need ARS on the purchase order due to the fact my supplier will voucher in ARS currency.
confused.gif

Has anyone experienced this?
Thanks!!!

Hi,
I'm sure you've already done this, but check that your supplier is set-up to deal in ARS. Do you have a currency conversion set up for USD-ARS and are the effectivity dates current for this conversion. Are the UoM you are entering on your PO the same as in the price file. In the processing options of P4310 check your 'Currency' tab settings. Do you have past effectivity dates set for those items you are ordering in the Supplier/item price file.

Aside from the above i'm not sure of what else you can try.

Good luck,

Andrew

Thanks for the reply, yes all that has been checked. To be more specific, my branch plant is set for ARS and the supplier is set to ARS. But when I enter a USD price in the catalog for the supplier/item combination it is not recognized by the p4310 and the price on the purchase order is "0" or from the 4105. Anyway thanks for trying!!!

Scott,

I believe you will need to set up the prices within P41061 in ARS
currency too.

Adrian

Ahhhhh, that might point to your problem, when raising the PO, in the PO header there's a 'Currency' (alias: CRCD) and 'Base Currency' (alias: CRDC) field.
I think if you want to raise the order in USD for a supplier who's default is ARS you need to change one of those fields to USD, can't remember which one but give it a go.

Regards,
Andrew.

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you want to raise the order in USD for a supplier who's default is ARS you need to change one of those fields to USD, can't remember which one but give it a go.

[/ QUOTE ]

When raising the order I want the 4310 to convert the USD price from the 41061 to ARS on the purchase order. For some reason if the currency in the 41061 does not match CRCD or CRDC, the 4310 will not recognize the USD price in 41061. CRCD comes from the CRRP of the F0401 address book record and CRDC comes from the currency setting of the branch plant. At the moment we have the ability to change those fields turned off when raising the order. I will open those up and try changing them to see if it will make a difference. Thanks for the input and i'll post if the results are successful!
grin.gif

Back