Upgrade Production Entreprise server Pb Very Urgent

Moster youssef

Hi everyOne,
We have upgraded our entreprise server from Solaris8 to Solaris9 but clients can not connect because of security server.
When whe start RunOneWorld.sh we receive the mesg: "Could not Load Page Transcoder".

Plz help.

This message usually means one of three things.

1) The ICU_DATA environment variable is not set correctly.
2) There is a missing or corrupt icudata.dat file in the ICU_DATA directory. or
3) There is an icudata library from another program on the machine that is interfering with OneWorld®.

To check these, sign on to the server as the jde user (OneWorld® owner), and run the following command:

echo $ICU_DATA

result: it should be set to the system directory ($SYSTEM) followed by "/locale/xml/". There must be a slash at the end.

If that is OK, run

ls -l $ICU_DATA

result: there should be a file called "icudata.dat" with a size of approximately 7.5 Mb.

If that looks OK, then you need to look for a library called "libicudata.sl". This will be somewhere in the library path, but needs to be moved or the library path changed so that it does not interfere with OneWorld®.

Hi we have Oracle on AIX 4 old system we are thinking on upgrading our OS
I would consider checking your new OS parameters that this may change from one to next
I would check my system language to match DB (we have Arabic)
Finally select the right Library for Solaris 9 in the server and client JDE.INI under [DB SYSTEM SETTINGS]

Best of luck

Back