Print Held Orders

MakcuK

Hi, All!
I have a problem.
In our company we need create a SO and when put it on hold and after that we should print pick slips and invoice to our customer, but as i know held order not printing.
Maybe someone can help me.
As a variant we may create SO print Pick slips and invoice and then put order on hold, but how do it?

Hi Makcuk

Pick slips can still be printed when the order is on hold. Even though the standard versions do not print held orders, when you delete the line in data selection, the pick slip will print.
Invoices are a different matter, as the checking for hold codes is coded in the ER of the UBE. I have had a couple of clients that have modified R42565 and made this process processing option driven (this is quite a simple mod).
You can put orders on hold manually by just putting a hold code manually in the SO header, however that sounds like a messy process to me.

Hope this helps,

Hi, Sef!
Thank you for your reply, but if i understand right, you say that if i delete all lines in data selection in standard version of pick slips the held orders will print!
I did it but held order still not print.
If you can, please describe this process in detail.
P.S. E1 8.9 and MSSQL2000.

oops Makcuk

My apologies. Vanilla R42520 does have exclusion by hold code in its ER. Very easy to take out though (Initialise section of 'Inventory Commitments' and 'Pick Slip detail lines', but leave inventory commitment processing option off, otherwise a couple of other areas need to be modded as well)

Rgds,

Back