P0911Z1 Batch Number

simonliew

Dear JDE experts,
When you launch the P0911Z1 application from the JDE OW fast path, there's a Batch Number field in the screen. When you click Add, it will automatically assign a Batch Number to this field.
My question is, how do I manually retrieve this number? I've tried to search the previous post, but no such thread exist. I'm trying to bypass F0911Z3 for field mapping using R09110M.
Thank you.

Regards,
Simon Liew

Hi Simon

The EDI Batch Number is a next number in 'bucket' 00 index 6. By using the X0010 BSFN, you can retrieve this number manually

Rgds,

Dear Sef,
I've studied the P0911Z1 program and see the coding that it does retrieve the EDI Batch Number from the X0010 BSFN. Then i've tried to locate the X0010.c but it wasn't on my deployment server!!??
I only found the X0010.h file, and it's blank. The reason i looking for the EDI Batch Number manually by accessing the table is because my program will fill-up the fields in the F0911Z1 table via Visual Basic coding. Therefore, unless i'm using GenCom, i won't be able to call this X0010 externally. Any hints how this X0010 BSFN works to retrieve the EDI Batch Number and from which table? I can't even find this c source file in my deployment server. Thank you for your reply.

Rgds,
Simon
B7332, SP16, AS/400

Hi Simon

Next numbers live in F0002 in the 'control table' data source. Hopefully the following two SQL's make sense:

To retrieve the next number:
select nnn006 from prodctl.f0002 where nnsy = '00'

To update the next number:
update prodctl.f0002 set nnn006 = nnn006 + 1 where nnsy = '00'

Good luck,

Thanks Sef. You've succesfully closed my thread :)
This is exactly what i need.

Rgds,
Simon

Back