Thread: print event rules?

print event rules?

I have a call in with peoplesoft and they want me to send them the event rules for P07280. I don't know how to send these. I know how to browse them, so I can look at them but is there a way to print them or save them to a text file or something? I've e-mailed peoplesoft asking them how to do this but it seems to take about 6 hours before I ever get a response from them. I'm hoping someone on here can give me a quick answer. thanks.

Re: print event rules?

From Event Rules Design click on Print, check the File button and then do a save as, select Application under Print Scope drop down menu and the click OK.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,

Graham Jones
    Xe / U7 / SP21 Q1 / Sun, Unix, Oracle 9i/ Citrix Xp & fat clients

there is an appication to print ER ,could anyone help with the id...searched but could not find it...
    E812

It is P95110

Meridian, ID (and wherever there is work)
    www.patwel.com - ObjectBrowser

(db)
    Daniel Bohner
    Independent E1 Developer/Techno-Functional Consultant
    www.JDERESEARCH.COM
    drbohner@JDEResearch.com | 208.495.4JDE
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/drbohner

Quote Originally Posted by DBohner-(db) View Post
    www.patwel.com - ObjectBrowser

(db)
    I had one of my analysts do this (much easier and quicker than going into OMW), but the analyst at Oracle immediately came back and said "oh, you've customized that application", even though we hadn't - they didn't recognize the format of the ER when we used ObjectBrowser. Has anyone had any success with submitting ER to Oracle using ObjectBrowser?

Thanks - Dave
    Dave Schleicher
    LOGIS
    9.2, 9.2.2.2 (Web 9.2.2.3), Windows x64 (2012 R2), SQL 2014, WLS 12.1.3.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by dschleicher View Post
    I had one of my analysts do this (much easier and quicker than going into OMW), but the analyst at Oracle immediately came back and said "oh, you've customized that application", even though we hadn't - they didn't recognize the format of the ER when we used ObjectBrowser. Has anyone had any success with submitting ER to Oracle using ObjectBrowser?

Thanks - Dave
    Object browser prints more detailed event rules along with display variables. It also prints processing options and other things related to object (Complete object details). It is not the same with standard ER printing. that might be eye catchy for Oracle guy to say you customized your ER printing.
    Regards,Gov

Sr. E1 Technical Consultant | Release : E900 |Tools : 8.98.4.2 , 9.2.0.3| DB2

Talking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saikiran View Post
    It is P95110
    Thanks a lot .!!!

Thread Information