I've written a BSFN that calls jdeLaunchUBEEx to launch the UBE. In looking at the Data Struct for tagUBEVAR, I don't see any parameter that will allow me to tell the printer to Print Immediate. This is a requiremnt because this UBE sends our Order Confirmations to our customers.
My question is: Is there any way to dynamically set the Print Immediate option beyond setting the JDE.INI value to true?
Hopefully I'm being clear in my request. Any advice is welcome
XE or EntOne AS400Similar Threads:
- AS400 Print Job Stays in "Sending to remote system..." Status Won't Print Off Remote IP defined Printer
- Unable to print invoices due to print immediate function set to False?
- Print Message via Print Purchase Order P43500 doesn't work
- R76560B - Print Nota Fiscal - Sales - Brazil - Print Error
- Simultaneous statement print job submit results in print errors