9.1 Tools and UBEPrintDataItems

jeffyxyz

Seems 9.1 tools causes problem UBEPrintDataItems ..I set this flag to 1 in the INI and my 3rd party forms software still not able to read the data in the PDF. Structure of PDF looks different in text editor as well. anyone else encountering this?

I believe I saw some notes about TR 9.1 changing the format of PDF output, which could very well cause problems with third party forms packages.

Create!form. If TR 9.1 changes PDF format, must be a flag in the INI we can set to change it back ???

Are you viewing and saving the PDF first, prior to doing the merge in Create!Form? If so, we encountered an issue with that, and it is due to Adobe X. We needed to downgrade the version of Adobe to 8.3 in order to be able to save a PDF and then do a merge.

I believe the samples im getting are straight out of printqueue..not an open from WSJ and resave.ill try and verify that..what im seeing is the header parameters such as filename, author, etc.. have relocated down near the bottom of the file.

Not sure if this helps but we encountered some issues with Transform PDF's following application of Tools 9.1 and are having to take a BottomLine patch to resolve rather than it being a JDE issue....

Back