Batch Voucher Processor - R04110ZA Issue. ESU ???

Denis Saloman

Denis Saloman

I have run into a very interesting problem. When the Batch Voucher Processor (R04110ZA) program hits a certain type of error - for example, trying to create a duplicate voucher for a supplier - that all subsequent EDI Batches error out with Null Pointer as the reason in the WorkCenter!!! If the EDI Batches are processed one batch at a time (entering the batch number in the processing option), then the batch successfully creates the voucher in the F0411.

Any thoughts ???? Is there an ESU for this ???

Thanks.

Denis,

What is your system config? Please pos a debug log of the problem?

Hi,

My Oracle support has a FAQ on how to use R04110ZA...

But I've used this one during our migration process and what I did was process a manageable number of records per batch, we did multiple runs rather than one-big-run.

Hope this helps.

We have encountered this issue as well. I have not been able to determine a cause, but if we run smaller batches, everything processes correctly so it has not been a priority. If you find a solution, I'd love to hear it.

Pam

It could be because of orphaned records in F0411Z1 or F0911Z1. It could also be because one of the records has a data format issue. The way the program is written even if 1 transaction has a data format issue then the entire batch errors out with the null pointer error. There is a SAR 10944452 requesting for a more specific error message.

Thanks,
Matt

Back