Web Server Upgrade to SP 15

bmckim

Has anyone had the experience of upgrading OneWorld XE to SP 15? I am in the midst of this transition from SP 13 and have encountered numerous problems upgrading the jas server. I have followed all JDE instructions closely however am receiving errors when I try to regenerate all serialized objects within JDE once the SP has been installed? Has anyone experienced this or could you suggest what I may be doing wrong? After starting hte gen.bat process, I receive a java.lang.error...

Thanks,
Bob

Robert T. McKim

We have upgraded from SP14.1. The instructions for the getting the generator to work are lacking. It says to locate 4 files from the IFS and move them to the gen PC. There is one other file we needed, Jdeifc112.jar. We then modified the gen.bat file to remove the path in front of this file. The steps for generating the DD went ok except for an error in CRDY (Aging Days) which was set in World to -30 but in OneWorld as {3. You need to go into OneWorld and change it to -30. This is probably for Coexistence only. The steps for populating the Global Specs didn't work. You have to refer to doc OTI-01-0068 to get it to work. We continue to get several errors in the gen but we got it up and have been able to run stuff using the html and java client. gm.

AS400 V4R5 Coexistence Xe SP15 Oneoffs 2/6/7/10 JD9533 ESU, JAS SP15

Has anyone had the experience of upgrading OneWorld XE to SP 15? I am in the midst of this transition from SP 13 and have encountered numerous problems upgrading the jas server. I have followed all JDE instructions closely however am receiving errors when I try to regenerate all serialized objects within JDE once the SP has been installed? Has anyone experienced this or could you suggest what I may be doing wrong? After starting hte gen.bat process, I receive a java.lang.error...

Thanks,
Bob

Robert T. McKim
--------------------------
Visit the forum to view this thread at:
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=OW&Number=13869

AS400 V4R5 CO-NT Xe SP15 Oneoffs 002/007/010 JD9533 ESU
Websphere 3.5.3 on AS400 JAS SP15

Back