8.97 Update 1 (8.97.0.1) - Where do I get it??

msouterblight1

VIP Member
Hello everyone...

I am trying to find out where to download 8.97 Update 1, as I need it for my lab, as we have installed Oracle 11G on Win2K3. There was a release note on the Knowledge Garden that said it was released on March 24th, however I can't find it when I search the Update site. I even searched using Change Assistant, and had no luck.

I have opened up a case with Oracle for this, but I was wondering if there was some special place I had to go to get it...

Thanks in advance.

have you tried Change assistant?
And i believe either 89701 or 89700 is unavailable. the latest one available is 89703 i guess

I looked there and it wasn't available. However, they seem to have realized they should make it available now, considering they made the announcement on Monday! Anyway, it's up on the Knowledge Garden now.

Matthew

Just checked. 89701 onwards is available. i checked thru change assistant

You should only download updates for Tools Releases and SMC from the Update Center. eDelivery site most often does not have the latest releases for these.
8.97.1.1 is the most current release. CA or Update center will get you there, just search 897 under tools releases.

Back