Error appear for BV command

benni

Hi All;
I start BV command in fast path to view a batch version and option, But system appear the error:
COULD NOT LOAD PROCESSING OPTIONS
Please use the laster Java generator to regenerate the form.
The JDE version is E1 812, All the patch have update.
Anybody can suggest how to solve it? Thanks Much!

Attachments

• 128073-JavaErr.JPG
    128073-JavaErr.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 106
I think your statement needs a little clarification. Do you get this error when trying to launch Batch Versions? Or you get the error after finding a particular UBE and trying to look at its processing options?

I think that either way, the answer is the same. You'll have to generate the serialized objects for some object. If the answer to the first question is "Yes", then you'll have to generate the application P98305W. If the 2nd question is "Yes", then you need to generate the UBE.

Hi,

If this is a new batch version then you have to build (update package) and deploy the Processing Option object (T prefix). Should be done together with the objects needed for this particular report for best practice.

After deploying it to the Enterprise server, you can actually test it again on your client browser as this will automatically JITI it to your Jasserver machine and see the changes. If its not then do a manual serial generation of this on your webgen machine as posted by Ken above.

Hope this helps.

I just saw this post. I am seeing the same error on one of my clients, and only on one path code. This particular client is 8.12 TR 8.97.1.1 and this is just for the PRT path code. I know it's just PRT, but the customer is planning on using it regularly for auditing purposes for their development processes.

All path codes were created from the original path code set up, which was CRP. So all of the ESUs (JK14530 in particular) should be present and operational, but I get the following error trying to fast path to BV on the web:

Could Not Load Form: P98305W_W98305WA_ZJDE0001
JAS_MSG431: Fetch serialized object failed. Please contact our system administrator.

I have done an advanced get for the app, version and T98305W from CRP and built and deployed an update package for this as well.

Has anyone else seen this recently?

You need to look at solution id 201059588. You need to add localisation record and then build + deploy an update package for 6 objects then web gen. That should fix it. I've had this on numerous occasions. After applying it for JK14530 I then has to do it again after applying update 2 and update 3.
let me know how you get on.....
Rich

Benni et al,
See oracle solution ID 201059588, it details a known issue after installing JK14530.

Hope it helps!

Back